The RMeS PhD Workshop Grant enables advanced PhD-candidates or recently graduated PhDs to organize a workshop around their own research and share their expertise with a new generation of scholars. The workshop is to center on the theme of the recipient’s dissertation or their current research project. The Grant is intended to acknowledge original and innovative contributions to the field of media studies and to highlight the work of talented scholars at the beginning of their careers.
- Datafied Society seminar: Governance & Governmentality
- Masterclass: Measuring changing news use and fragmented audiences
- RMeS Winter School & Graduate Symposium 2018-19
- RMeS RMa Course: Trending Topics
- RMeS RMa Course: Contemporary approaches to digital cultures: platforms, politics, performances and people