31 January & 1 February 2019 | Leiden University
PhD’s are kindly asked to submit an abstract of their paper presentation. This may regard a chapter of your dissertation, a draft for an article, or a write-up of research results, which you would like to discuss with your peers. We will group your abstracts into panels, selecting panels on the basis of your theme/subject, approach and your level of advancement in the PhD track.
- Masterclass: Spatiotemporal Interface perturbations with James Ash (Newcastle University)
- Masterclass: Researching media use (prof. dr. Kim Schrøder and prof. dr. Rasmus Kleis Nielsen)
- RMeS Winter School & Graduate Symposium 2018-19
- The [urban interfaces] graduate seminar 2018-2019
- RMeS RMa Course: Trending Topics