April-May 2018 – Erasmus University Rotterdam
The course is organised around four dimensions – platforms, politics, performances and people. Platforms are the new contexts for digital cultures. They are deeply corporatized, walled gardens that often allow a small circle of researchers to access their vast data.
- URBAN FRICTION | the [urban interfaces] graduate seminar 2017-2018
- RMeS Winter School & Graduate Symposium 2017-18
- RMeS Seminar: “What, of Art, Belongs to the Present?”
- RMeS Trending Topics 2018: Engaging Objects
- RMeS RMa Course: Contemporary approaches to digital cultures: platforms, politics, performances and people