We are currently finalizing our educational programme for 2023-2024. We expect to offer the following educational activities:
- RMeS Kick-off Event (October 6, 2023)
- RMeS Workshop: Designing research to generate social impact: Amplifying diverse voices in media research
- RMeS Conference: All About Media? The Future of Media Studies (9 & 10 November 2023)
- RMeS RMa course: Arts, Life Science and Digital Culture (November-December 2023)
- RMeS RMa course: Platformisation: Transforming key economic sectors and spheres of life (November-December 2023)
- RMeS Winter School & Graduate Symposium (February, 2024)
- RMeS Winter School RMa Day (February, 2024)
- RMeS RMa Course: Trending Topics (February/March 2024)
- RMeS RMa Course: Fake News, Conspiracy Theories, Disinformation and the Media ( April/May/June 2024)
- RMeS Summer School (expected June 2024)
Masterclasses will be announced during the academic year.
Full programme will be available by the end of September. Registration for most of our events will open Fall 2023. Please register for our newsletter to stay up-to-date.
Please note that the RMeS office is closed from July 14 – August 22, 2023.