February-March 2018 – Utrecht University
Each spring, the Research School for Media Studies offers a Trending Topics course where faculty members from eight participating universities (UvA, UU, VU, EUR, UL, UM, RUG, RUN) present the latest research in their fields of interest through a series of lectures and workshops. The course invites RMA students to participate in an international, cutting edge research environment, while earning credits towards their degree.
- URBAN FRICTION | the [urban interfaces] graduate seminar 2017-2018
- RMeS Seminar: “What, of Art, Belongs to the Present?”
- RMeS Winter School & Graduate Symposium 2017-18
- RMeS Trending Topics 2018: Engaging Objects
- RMeS RMa Course: Contemporary approaches to digital cultures: platforms, politics, performances and people